Services: structure planning, static, foundation, EIA proceeding
client: Europark Errichtungs GmbH
Architect: Massimiliano Fuksas (Rom)
costs: 75 Mio. €
- Harmonic extension of the EUROPARK- shopping centre
- In contrast to the existing building the new part is characterized by organic forms
- Europe largest one-level underground car park was built under the whole area of EUROPARK (shopping centre including Ikea)
- The entire underground car park is built as "White Basin"
- Non-composite prestressed concrete supporting-structures up to 20 metres span and composite constructions
- Parking level: reinforced concrete composite construction
- Roof construction: steelwork
Please zoom out [–] to see some more projects.