Founded in 1952 as a sole proprietorship by Prof. Dipl. Ing Karl Herbrich, the company can look back on a long list of formative projects far beyond the borders of Salzburg. Hospital buildings in the LKH Salzburg, the rock bath „Felsenbad“ and congress center Bad Gastein and the car dealerships Mercedes Benz and ÖFAG. Managed as a limited liability company since 2001, many other great projects have been implemented. Behind all this and only possible with them is a qualified, motivated team.
HERBRICH CONSULT: safety, reliability and competence.