services: structure planning, static, foundation
client: Messezentrum Salzburg GmbH
Architect: Kada Wittfeld (Aachen)
costs: 34 Mio. €
- New construction of the exhibition hall with a base area of approximately 120 x 128 metres.
- Hall roof construction with only four supporting columns, span approximately 41 metres
- Flexibility of use maintained by mobile partitions (about 10 metres high)
- Support structure with high degree of difficulty
- Foundation above a former waste deposit
- Seminar and foyer area in prestressed concrete
Please zoom out [–] to see some more projects.